Software Testing Services
We are specialized in software testing services by defining well thought test strategy right from requirement analysis till automation delivery.Our in house best practices help us strive for quality at every phase of project delivery and we find errors in a software application or program so that the application functions according to the end user specifications.By focusing on a niche like software testing, we hope to make our mark in the IT industry. We aim to be thought leaders in software testing using a combination of onsite consulting, offshore test execution and application of tools and frameworks that will reduce the number of post release defects and do it faster. We have designed performance testing services to meet your needs at all stages of the software development lifecycle in order to target and resolve performance issues early in the development cycle of your project.
Software Testing Methodologies Can Help You Get Rid Of The Bugs Without Any Hassle
Before the final website is delivered to you, it goes through various meticulous testing phases like unit testing, integrated testing, performance testing, end-to-end API testing, TDD and CI/CD deployment where every single module and link is tested. Once the website passes each test we deploy the website to the reliable and scalable server.
Our Key Solutions Are As Follows
- Our team works closely with clients to understand project goals, structure and deliverable.
- After project requirements are transformed into test cases, the active testing phase begins.
- Test results are interpreted to understand the issues and bugs that are causing them, to determine their severity, and to establish the priority of fixes. Each bug status is thoroughly documented and tracked.
- Speed – Determines whether the application responds quickly.
- Scalability -Determines maximum user load the software application can handle.
- Stability – Determines if the application is stable under varying loads.
We also provide other tangible/ intangible benefits:
- Direct cost saving by reducing testing efforts of manual testers.
- Ability to run business with fewer in-house testers.
- Efficient use of in-house testers to test feature important to business changes.
- Higher team morale as they are relieved of (burden) regression testing.
- Ability to release product feature more frequently, or pack more features in same release schedules.
- Better quality and confidence in product due to higher test coverage.
- Lower customer attrition rates.
- Find regression defects in earliest stage, saving HUGE costs associated to fixing a defect if found in later stages.
- Test things that are impractical by manual effort.