Location : Australia
Experience : 3+ years
• Minimum 3+ years experience in a cyber security role.
• Applied Experience with a Security Incident and Event Management tool such as SPLUNK, or the ability to utilize
system administration or scripting experience to address cyber security requirements.
• Demonstrated knowledge should be relevant to both cloud and on premises Candidate environments.
• An in depth understanding of current cyber security techniques, threats and vulnerabilities and the ability to apply this knowledge to mitigate cyber security risks.
• The ability to work well and share knowledge within a team.
• Well-developed writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation
• Technical tertiary qualifications, Microsoft or Splunk certifications are highly desirable.
• Applying cyber security knowledge and experience in creating cyber security use cases to detect potential
anomalous ICT activity.
• Utilizing DFAT cyber tools in performing monitoring and the creation of detection rules that identify cyber events of interest.
• Undertaking incident response and remediation functions.
• Providing cyber security advice and assistance that pertain to cyber defence activities.
• Creating and maintaining technical and policy documents that relate to cyber security.
• Assisting the Threat Intelligence Team in the assessment of Cyber Threats
Job Category: Software
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne