- Drive Marketing Enablement discussions to create Digital Omnichannel Capabilities (Big picture vision) and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects and create and lead solution designs for internal customers
- Participate in requirement gathering in global/regional workshops, peer review and sign off functional specifications and user stories while also ensuring overall user experience is considered when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure that designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in functional specification while also ensuring alignment with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope.
- Involved in decision making discussions with internal customer groups and design authority groups.
- Planning deployments together with Project Managers and Operations Team
- Responsible for documentation of deployments, deployments between development environments and validation / productive orgs and end to end testing.
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose.
- University degree in business/technical area or equivalent with 8+ years of experience in a Solution Design or equivalent role with 3 of those years experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Marketing Cloud certifications would be an advantage.
- Significant experience in a similar role with a proven track record in leading Global and large-scale Marketing Automation projects with strong practical development knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketing Cloud Integrations, Integration Design, Data Modelling, AMPScript, SQL and Data Mapping. HTML and CSS would be an advantage.
- Conceptual knowledge of Marketing automation and Campaign Design, Identify resolution, Customer Intent funnel, Programmatic and Predictive Personalization
- Confirmed capacity to respond to changes which impact the program, deal with uncertainty and proactively resolve issues to deliver the best possible outcome while working under tight timelines without comprising quality.
- Knowledge of tools which integrate with Marketing cloud such as Interaction Studio, Datorama, Google Analytics, CDP, Salesforce CRM, MDM, Snowflake, etc.
- Proven track record in large, preferably global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups with experience in a Life Science or highly regulated environment an advantage
- Highly diligent, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills with excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills with ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team and operate in matrix organization with diverse groups of customers
Job Category: Information Technology & Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne